Sunday, December 25, 2011

CastleVille Free Items - 56 Links Big Energy Potions

 Hello.. ho ho ho ho ho ho Santa Claus is coming to CastleVille..

Special Christmas gift from me for my blog readers & Gamers Unite CastleVille Community, 56
links for big energy potions ( actually these is not potions / inventory item, these links directly add energy to your energy pool , 10 energy for 1 people each link ).

Don't ask me how can I get these links, it's not important :p and this is absolutely free. Don't forget to share this with your friends, because sharing is caring & giving :)

Okay, let's start clicking these links.. caution your mouse can be injury :) ho ho ho ho.... I hope you enjoy these. Thank you & Merry Christmas eve for everyone. ho ho ho ho....

Before you want to send me a comment about this is fake / scam please read this :
http://gamersunite.coolchaser.com/topics/80749-castleville-christmas-gift-free-56-links-big-energy-potions

Trouble with items collection limiter ? click here

I don't mind if you want to share these links to your website / blog but please give me credit for my blog for return the favor. Thank you

Click Here for free energy