Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CastleVille Free Items 151 Links Energy - New Year Gift

  

Sorry for late, As my promise this New Year eve gift from me 151 free energy links one link contain 10 energy. If you face item collection limit please don't blame on me.


The most high voting result is Energy. All these links free energy valid for 2 days.

My advice, if you're really love CastleVille and enjoy this game please give some support to Z for CastleVille by buying some items ( decorations, animals, etc ) with cash no matter how  you spend it little or big value. At least you can get free some items from me, like this energy links.

Okay guys, happy "mouse sport"..... clickkk....clacckk... clickkk.. clacckk... clickkkk..  :)

Before you want to say this doesn't work please read this 

I don't mind if you want to share these links to your website / blog but please give me credit for my blog for return the favor. Thank you