Sunday, January 08, 2012

Need Your Feedback



Today CV Game version is : 20269 and I need your feedback for all these links below :

Note : Before you start clicking all these links, please check your inventory for all these items and your energy pool value first.

When you face :

1. Sorry, all rewards have been claimed
2. Whoa, friend! You've reached the collection limit for now. Try again later.

Still clicking all these links and then after finished clicking all these links reload your CastleVille and check your inventory, I hope if you face number 1 or 2 items still added to your inventory.

Don't forget send me your feedback, because I'm using different technique I didn't touch  anything in gamesettings.xml ( because Z have auto gamesettings and bla bla bla for validation ) but I replaced some bytecode in game.swf. Hope, I can get some good news from you. Thank you.

Update : Jan, 9 
Thank you very much for all your feedback, very useful for me :) finally got  sleep well last night, my energy fully charged now, I'll return the favor by recharge your energy (CV) :p once again thank you and I really appreciate this.

Alchemist Powder




Gold Brick


 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9



Diamond

1 2 3 4



Energy

 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Note : Closed. Thank for your support :)