Sunday, January 08, 2012

CastleVille Free Item Energy |Part 2| 08/01/12

CastleVille Free Energy Part 2
CastleVille energy is symbolized by a yellow lightning bolt icon. Most actions in CastleVille require use of one energy, If you lack energy, then you will not be able to do much work. ( source : http://castlevillezynga.wikia.com/wiki/Energy )


The teacher asks Timmy "why is your cat at school today?" Timmy says, crying, "Because I heard my daddy say to my mommy, 'I'm going to eat that pussy when the kids leave.' so I'm saving him!"


Where is the links ? find it :)

The Next Item Update :
CastleVille Free Item Gold Bricks |Part 3| 08/01/12 10:40 AM
Note : Always check front page or click here for new published post. Read Schedule
 Energy doesn't added to your energy pool ?
1. Bug from CV
2. You're to late / All Claimed