Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Facebook Castle Ville Coin Hack 30-11-2011


Update : Coin & Crowns hack Patched today.

21 members added today, sorry again for late. Check our group invitation on your facebook account. Password has been posted.

When you landing on our group page please read this :

"Dear friends please use English language so other members can understand what you talking about :) if you want talk with another language, you can talk using chat or message.

Before you ask me please read 1st our group page post was been posted
. I'm not superman or customer service. Don't be lazy.

Don't ask me hack for any games, then you say to me you will pay me. I don't like this, Searching Game glitch or hack games just for education only and fun not for profit.

Thank you.

 If you need download video tutorial you can found here then how to use charles get it here